Almond Raspberry Smoothie
- 20 almonds
- ½ cup red raspberries
- 1 tablespoon protein powder
- 2/3 cup almond milk
Combine the ingredients in a blender; pulse until smooth.
You can add ice as you blend. Serve immediately.
Net carbs per serving: 6.3g
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon of Swerve
- 1 cup of raw cucumber, peeled then sliced
- ½ cup of kiwi fruit, peeled then chopped
- 1 cup of mixed berries
- 4 cups of filtered water
- 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger-peeled then chopped
- ½ Hass avocado
- 1 cup of romaine lettuce
Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Net carbs per serving: 4g
Berry, Chia and Mint Smoothie
- 1 c. sliced strawberries
- 1/2 c. raspberries
- 1/2 c. grated beet (from 1 medium beet)
- 1/3 c. mint leaves
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 c. unsweetened almond milk
Place berries, beet, mint, and chia seeds in resealable plastic bag or freezer-safe jar. Freeze overnight or longer.
When ready to prepare, add almond milk to blender, then add frozen ingredients. Blend until smooth. Serve in two tall glasses.