Makes 3 cups
½ cup of fresh lemon juice
1½ teaspoons of cumin
4 tablespoons of olive oil
2 organic chopped zucchinis
1 teaspoon of sea salt (or to taste)
1 cup of raw tahini
½ cup of raw sesame seeds
Start by soaking the sesame seeds for about four hours.
Drain them and dump all the other ingredients in a blender.
Blend on high speed as you scrape the sides.
Serve with carrot or vegetable sticks.
Net carbs per cup: 3g
Makes 4 cups
2 medium parsnips, peeled & sliced
Oil for frying (your choice)
- Heat oil to 350 degrees and add parsnip chips in small
- Cook for 20 to 30 seconds until the chips are golden brown.
Place on paper towels and sprinkle with sea salt and kosher.
Net carbs per cup: 4g
½ cup of organic heavy whipping cream
6 tablespoons of organic butter
1 cup of Swerve confectioners
2 dark chocolate bars, chopped finely
24 whole pecans
- Heat butter in a saucepan.
- Add cream and the swerve to the pan. Whisk until the sauce
- Pour it into a glass mason jar and let it cool at room
temperature. Store it in the fridge for up to two weeks.
- Once cooled a bit, place a tablespoon on a cluster of pecans
and place in the fridge to set.
- Meanwhile, chop dark chocolate bars and heat in a double
boiler until chocolate melts. Drizzle this over the cool caramel
covered pecans and enjoy.
Net carbs per turtle: 3.7g
Makes 12 bagels
¼ teaspoon of Celtic sea salt
¼ cup of melted coconut oil
½ cup of vanilla egg white protein powder
2 tablespoons of coconut flour
½ teaspoon of guar gum
2 teaspoons of blueberry extract
1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix ingredients in bowl
- Spoon the dough into a greased donut mould; place on a
cookie sheet and allow them to bake.
Net carbs per bagel: 1g
Kale Chips with Lime
1-teaspoon soy sauce
1-teaspoon fish sauce
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon Sriracha
1 bunch of kale, washed well
Juice of half a lime
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop the stem off the kale. Break them into chip-sized
pieces and thoroughly dry them.
- In bowl, combine lime juice, Sriracha, olive oil, fish sauce,
and soy sauce and mix. Taste for saltiness and hotness and
adjust as desired.
- Pour the dressing over the kale to coat the chips. Spread the
leaves over 2 cookie sheets (greased) but do not overlap them.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes as you monitor them.
Net carbs per serving: 6g